22 Ways to Promote Your Blog Post
These are 22 quick ways to promote your blog post or other newsworthy social media content. I use these to promote new content on my blog, clients or a new service. They are easy to do and don’t take a large amount of time.
- Email it to those who you would like to comment.
- Email it to those who know would comment.
- Email it to everyone mentioned in the post.
- Send it to your blog subscribers and encourage them to engage with the post and comment.
- Email it to your colleagues ask them to share it via social media.
- Post the link to your Facebook Fan Page.
- Schedule a few Facebook Fan Page updates throughout the month.
- Post the link to your personal Facebook profile
- Post it to any relevant Facebook group in which you are a member.
- Tweet your link from your personal Twitter account and mention/tag any person or business mentioned in the post (use relevant hashtags if possible).
- Tweet your link from your business Twitter account and mention/tag any person or business mentioned in the post (use relevant hashtags is possible).
- Schedule a few tweets throughout the day and week using a service such as Hootsuite, Buffer or Everypost. Be sure to change your tweet each time, as Twitter does not allow duplicate tweets.
- Post a photo from the post to Instagram. Use relevant hashtags and tell Instagrammers how to get to your blog.
- Pin your post to your Pinterest Page on a relevant board.
- Pin your post to your business Pinterest Page on a relevant board.
- Share the link on Google Plus personal profile.
- Share the link on Google Plus Company Profile.
- Post it to your Linked In profile as a status message.
- Post it to your Linked In Company Page.
- Post it to any relevant Linked In Groups.
- Thank each and every person who shares the post.
- Reply to each and every comment.
Tip: Add your link to Bit.ly or Hootsuite , or Google URL shortener to track your stats.
Tip: Print this list out and use it as a promotion checklist.